Ellen has been in the insurance industry with Independence Planning Group since 2012. As the first point of contact within the agency, she plays an integral part in providing high-quality service to clients and representatives. Ellen’s excellent problem solving, and research skills also provide a valuable service within the Agency's Marketing, Onboarding and Underwriting Departments in addition to providing training to her fellow co-workers on various Agency computer program systems. Ellen's extensive construction management background instilled in her the importance of attention to detail, meeting a deadline, and working as a team member towards a common goal.
Key Things to Know about Ellen:
- Ellen can show you how to use the Guardian Proposal System to complete your e-App’s.
- Ellen can order a Telemed for your client.
- Ellen can run Inforce Illustrations for your clients.
- Ellen can train you on how to track your inforce policy change requests.
- Ellen can provide you with a paper application and review it with you before your client meeting to ensure you have the proper documents signed.