Joy has been in operational & finance management since 1997 within different industries. Her strengths lie in finance, organizational management and human resources. She obtained her Life Insurance license in 2006.
Joy joined IPG in 2004 as the Director of Operations & Finance. She is a true believer in a team environment where everyone feels they are contributing to the success of the business and where the support team members truly are the “Ambassadors” for all clients, internal and external.
Key Things to Know about Joy:
- She can estimate an FR’s Life Renewals for their new contract year based on life production parameters.
- She can assist FRs with product calculations on what is needed to hit milestones such as QFR, MPR, BCR and Club Levels.
- She can show an FR how to “drill down” into their compensation reports to see details into paid cases.
- She can provide information for FRs to access their retirement/pension information.
- She can provide information on the compensation/commission that is paid to an FR or Broker on any Life, DI or PAS product (FYC or GDC).
Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY.